The Roseau Technologies team is growing thanks to Audrey, a student of the Master CCI (Complementary Competences in Computer Science) of the University of Grenoble Alpes, who joins us for a 5 months backend internship.
She will mainly work with Benoît on the development of the Sirao software backend. The objectives of the backend internship are to allow users to :
- To add new loads, power lines, transformers, … to the existing network;
- To modify existing elements: change the geometry of an electric line, move a station, correct the connections of an element, etc.
- Consult the history of an element: all the modifications mentioned above must be traceable in order to follow the “life” of an equipment.
- Alert users to inconsistent modifications (element not connected to the rest of the network, zone supplied from several sources, etc);
- Manage editing conflicts between different users editing the same network “zone”.
- Reverting to changes made.